Aukey CB-C62 USB-C to 4-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 Aluminum Hub
- This hub bridges the gap between USB-A and USB-C to connect older devices to your new USB C laptop
- Turn a single USB C port into four USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) data ports with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Improved circuitry provides comprehensive EMI (electromagnetic interference) and ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection for more reliable performance
- Featuring an ultra-thin form factor with minimal weight, this hub is ideal for home, office, or anywhere you go
- Product Code: Aukey CB-C62
- Interfaces: 4 USB 3.0 ports
- Connector: USB-C
- USB Output: DC 5V 0.9A (total)
- USB Data Transfer Speed: Up to 5Gbps
- Cable Length: 20cm
- Materials: Aluminum alloy, ABS, PC
- Dimensions: 9.9 x 3.3 x 1.1cm
- Weight: 51g
Works with USB-A peripherals like USB flash drives, mice, keyboards, and external hard drives.
Fast Data Transfer
Back up precious photos and important documents with a maximum data transfer speed of 5Gbps.
Connect four devices to your USB-C computer for improved work efficiency.
Built-in safeguards protect all connected devices against EMI & ESD.
USB OTG Support
Connect a mouse & keyboard to your OTG-enabled USB-C phone for tactile & responsive input.
Slim & Compact
Slip this lightweight hub into your laptop bag for easy carry on-the-go.
Convert and Connect
Leap into the exciting new world of USB-C while maintaining convenient connection to all the devices you bought before. This USB-C to 4-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 Hub is a must-have dongle if you want to use your old USB-A devices with your new USB-C laptop.
Broad Device Compatibility
Connect up to two external hard drives simultaneously via the hub’s USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports. Use your mouse and keyboard on a new USB-C laptop, and back up data to or from flash drives faster. The CB-C62 is compatible with MacBook Pro 2017, Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 13, ASUS ZenBook 13, and other USB-C laptops. USB 3.1 Gen 1 is backward-compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
1. The hub supports a maximum of 2 hard drives, but for best performance, the power demand of connected devices shouldn’t exceed the total USB output of 5V 0.9A. Devices with high power demand such as Apple USB SuperDrive shouldn’t be connected to the hub.
2. Not recommended for charging tablets and other devices with high power demand.
AUKEY CB-C58 USB C Hub with 4K HDMI, 4 USB 3.0 Ports, Type C Power Delivery Charging Port